Friday, June 20, 2008

Friendship

Over the years I have had people come in and out of my life... Some of these people have been closer than others, friends... Several weeks ago when I was in Germany I made one friend that has become very close to me. This morning, very early, when I got back from camp... There was a present waiting for me.


At first when I saw the package sitting there, I was trying to remember what I had ordered before I left. But then as I opened the box, I noticed that it was from someone else...
It's a Quaich, or as was explained to me by the included paper, a "Cup of Welcome". I love it... Recieving this cup though, has made me think about other friendships I have had over the years. Some of them I still maintain over the years. I wanted to take this moment to say, I appreciate you.. I appreciate all of you. Friends are something we should all hold close to us, something that I have come to value more and more as I realise what exactly a friend is.
So to all of you who have put up with me... I thank you for your patience, your ear, and your friendship. The times we have had in the past are treasured memories, and more memories we shall make in the future.

No comments: