Saturday, May 3, 2008

So maybe more then one

Ok... so today was a very busy day... And I decided maybe I would push up more then one picture today..
Now remember... Safety First...



One of the first antennas to catch my eye, not that big, but it looks neat.

Though I think this one is far more impressive...
Talk about a low shot... almost looks like it's hitting the wall.
I wish I could sit around all day like that...
This was kinda stuck out in the middle of nowhere...
I just think that truck looks cool...
Last but definatly not least... far up the offbeat path...
Just a little something from my trip, thought you all might enjoy.

3 comments:

Willow Goldentree said...

Wow! Those pictures are great! Thanks for sharing them. I almost feel like I'm there too.

AmoreInFinire said...

Photography is strictly a hobby of mine, it helps that I have a good camera and tripod to do it with.

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos Willow.

Charles said...

Nice shots, M. That truck looks a lot like a Land Rover. If I were going to plan a long trip across rough terrain, I'd do it in a Land Rover. I wonder if the military there has repurposed them.