Monday, May 5, 2008

As promised

And if my parents are reading this, it might be a good time to look away...





I said yesterday that I would post pictures of the events that made me a little sick yesterday. I got those off a one of my LTs picture phone. Not the best pictures, but that's probably a good thing.



Needless to say, the blindfold came after the half of bottle of Vodka that they poured down my throat after dancing on the bar with them...





And yes... that is her unzipping my pants, while I'm blindfolded and quite drunk... only to seconds later recieve a bucket of ice from what had to be behind the bar, and pour it down my boxers. I was cold... very very cold... I'm almost afraid to see if anyone else has better pictures...

From what people were telling me, I was quite a good dancer after this. But in all honesty, I have to take there word on it. I know I had a good time though, even if I had to pay for it the next day.

1 comment:

Willow Goldentree said...

That's quite a lot of fun for one night! But you've got to do it sometimes. ;)