Monday, April 28, 2008

My usual self..

So it's mere hours (or less) before I should be passing out for bed so I can wake up in the morning to leave for the airport, which will then take me to Germany. And of course, what do I find myself doing in the last remaining minutes? Laundry, packing, sorting, packing, preparing...

It figures that with all the changes I've made over the years, the one habbit I have a hard time breaking is packing before I'm actually supposed to be leaving. So I'm making the list mentally... Clothes, uniforms, boots, suit, shoes, sneakers, laptop, Altar things, essentials (you know... the things you don't leave the bathroom after your shower without using), camera, GPS, memory cards, cd/dvds with all of the install I might need while there... And I just know that I'm forgetting something. I know of course that I will remember this something the moment the door on the plane shuts, and it will probably be critical. As it is now, I have to stop by work on the way to the airport to pick up those few things that I forgot there.

I'm sure I'll be bringing back plenty of pictures, maybe a couple of videos, and I know some excellent stories. As I said before, I'll try to do my best to keep up my posts here. Maybe I'll put up some pictures... We'll see how this goes. Now... it's time to finish packing...

Blessed Be all

1 comment:

Willow Goldentree said...

Catch you on the flip side!