Friday, July 11, 2008

Suprised

So I wake up this morning, and check my comments to my blog. I had planned on posting when I got to work, only to find that they had finally put a filter on our network. It's one that I will get around on Monday, but it did throw me off a bit.

The surprised part is when I realised that I had more readers than I had thought. I don't mind, and in short response to the comment. I read, a lot. I have more books on my shelf that I have read through so far, than most people have read in a lifetime. It's a curse of mine, I love reading... My love for reading all started when I first had a love for learning.

I remember the days when I was a little boy hiding in my room. I wouldn't sleep because I was in the middle of a book that had fascinated me. Most kids that time wouldn't sleep because they had a game they were playing with, or something of the sort. I lost myself in books. I lived in worlds that were not mine, but they became mine. Everyone there knew me, to the extent the stories allowed at least. To this day I still find myself getting lost in books. Lately it's been the "Incarnations of Immortality" series. I'm on the sixth and final book right now. My only disappointment is that after I finish, I have to find another series to read.

So I've been kinda all over the place with this post, but that's just the state my mind is in right now...

No comments: